We hadn't planned on going to AZ until sometime after the baby was born. But life has a way of changing your plans. We are so thankful for everyone who helped get the memorial service together and for all of her friends who could attend. We also look forward to seeing her brothers, sisters, and other family for the services in Ohio.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLASER, Jane, died unexpectedly at her home in Tucson, Arizona Saturday, November 7, 2009, at the age of 53. Jane was born in Toledo, Ohio to Mary and Eugene Blaser who have preceded her in death. Jane worked in many different job fields, and had many dreams, but art, nature, and her spirituality were constant features of her daily life. Jane took the greatest pleasure in staying connected with her family and friends. She is survived by her children, Garett and Heather; grandchildren, Preston and Spencer; and siblings, Patricia, Tom, Susan, Kate, Charlie, and Bob. A Memorial Service will be held on Friday, November 13, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. at the LDS Chapel on 3750 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson, AZ 85716, southeast entrance. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Jane's memory to a place she loved, Tohono Chul Park (520) 742-6455 ext. 246.
5 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Sure love ya!
I'm so sorry. My mom was born that same year, and I don't know what I would do if she were suddenly gone. I wish you the best during this sad time.
I wish we could have been there to support you. It's so hard to lose a parent. Please know that we are thinking of you.
We have been thinking and praying for your family all week. I hope things went well this weekend.
So sorry!!
Post a Comment