We had another great Thanksgiving weekend with my Brother and his family. It was their turn to come down from DC. This is our 5th Thanksgiving together and over the years we have developed a few traditions. Black Friday is our biggest one. We are professionals and we had another successful year, it started off a little rough but quickly got back on track. I now have one more short trip to wal-mart and then I am all done with Christmas.
Now if I don't mention how incredible the turkey was I would be a horrible person. Garett cooked it on his awesome Grill. It was the best turkey I have ever had.
Here are some pictures of the stuff we did. I couldn't find my camera until the end so there is not that many, sorry.....
All of the kids together, sorry it is on it's side.

Spencer playing doctor!

At the Children's Museum, Farmer Spencer

Our Yummy Spread

The Amazing Turkey
No comments:
Post a Comment