Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lake Entourage

So I know there are a million things I could post about, things you all maybe wondering about but I don't really want to so I will give quick a quick review and call it good.
Garett is doing well considering all that he has on his plate.
The boys some how got onto the phx time zone and are driving me crazy.
Garett felt the baby kick last night and finally wants to consider names with me.
I am always super tired and feel super huge already.
Our house is trashed and we have tons to do before my bro and fam come for thanksgiving.
Our van has a leak and when I finally drove it yesterday I kept hearing a water sound like boys in the bath tub. I went to go put something in the back and found a swimming pool in there. Seriously, 7 gallons of water. No this is not an over estimate. I have a 1 gallon steam cleaner and I emptied it 7 times. Thank heaven for warranties.
So basically that is our life right now!

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

What from WHERE? Rain? Bummer deal........because your car looked so stinkin' clean!!!!!

Stephanie said...

How was water getting in??? That's insane. I have to say I've never really heard of that happening to a new car.

Heather said...

Good luck with Thanksgiving! And congratulations on expecting a new arrival. :)