Just a quick update. I am still Prego. I am averaging going to the bathroom about 4 times a night. I have had one huge craving for Chili's chips and salsa, which sounds really good right now! We still don't have a name picked out for her and we are no where close to finding one, so we have started looking into symbols (only some of you will get that joke, maybe not the older crowd). And look at the picture below, she has a nose and hair, yeah!!
4 comments:
hair?!?! I'm so jealous!
awesome! I vote for Venus Annell for the name :) or Verna
So exciting! Naming is the funnest part. You guys have already come up with great names. Even if some of them remind people of a cow. : )
The only thing I ever truly crave when I am pregnant are Chili's chips and salsa. I almost cried when we moved to Washington and realized there wasn't a Chili's within a 100 miles ( I was about 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, so I was prone to weepiness over food). I still haven't satisfied that craving and it's been almost 2.5 years. (sniff, sniff)
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Oh and we didn't have a name for our last baby either. It came to us after we saw her face. Don't worry, she'll have a name eventually. ( I just looked at the date you posted this, she is probably here already?)
Post a Comment