Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not recommended for Children

Garett watched the boys last night while I was at class, so of course they went to the movie store! They decided on Kung Fu Panda. Most of you have seen it. How did your kids act afterwards? My turned into ninjas and started to beat up dad, which I thought was funny. Then they started to beat up each other, not as funny. Then they started to beat up the water in the bathtub, starting to get old. Then they started to beat up me, and that is when I decided that Kung Fu Panda is the worst movie ever.
However, I still do laugh when they start singing, "Everybody was Kung fu fighting, quick as lighting"

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

My kids did the SAME thing the first few times they watched it! My mom put it on for the kids as a movie night "right before they went to bed"....um, you can imagine how well that went over! But seriously, it's one of my favs now. Jack Black is HILARIOUS. We finally own it now and my k ids turn into fighters after but for some reason they never hit each other hard, it's more just the sound effects and banging each other with their fat bellies. :)
So if you ever want to borrow it, let me know! :)

Liz Hall said...

Shoot, we got this for our nephew for Christmas, hope he doesn't take out his baby twin sisters with kung fu.