Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Spencer is either doomed to be fat or I don't feed him enough. Why might I say this, well for the last month or so Spence will talk in his sleep about food. He is not awake but is very adamant about what he wants to eat. These dreams or cravings are not just in the middle of the night, they happen during nap time too. Sometimes he will actually wake up but most of the time he just keeps sleeping. A few times he has waken in the morning and still craving whatever last nights dream was and then gets mad when I tell him no or that we don't have any Hot Pockets. His cravings are the weirdest things to, such as Hot Chocolate, granola bar, Hot Pocket (which I think he has had once in his life and it was recently), Bananas and a few more.

1 comment:

Liz Hall said...

Now that's my kind of man! Did he ever wake up wanting just one chicken nugget? LOL.