I have really great friends!!! Yep that is right, I am having my third baby, I basically have everything that I need and want for a baby yet my friends still put on a baby shower and I loved it. The hostess with the most decorated her house so cute, arrange so much. Thank you Page! I got a lot of great gifts including lots of bows and accessories and then an awesome group present which is a video monitor- so awesome!
Thank you to all that came and Thank you for all I got. Love you guys. Can't wait for you all to meet baby girl Jackson- By the way, I think we are going to name her LE-A (JK) HAHAHAHA
I would love to put pictures on here but I forgot my camera and I haven't gotten any from Page yet.
3 comments:
Oh come on , I read this just as I am charging the camera battery to upload the pics! Give me just a minute!!
P.S. I have the monitor now. I'll bring it to book club tomorrow.
ha ha ha. "Ladasha" will DEFINITELY fit in with your "crazy" names of Spencer and Preston! :)
So happy for you. i can't wait to hear what you finally decide to name her! Tell Garreet I LOVED his talk Sunday, unless of course I see him first :) Glad to check your blog out again!
Post a Comment