We love, love Auntie Sues!! This weekend she came for a visit which is always so much fun. She has a little puppy who the boys love. However, this visit was a little different then normal. Friday the boys were great, but we got them to bed late, then they woke up early. They were a little tired but still pretty good. They didn't have very good nap on Sat. and then got to bed late again. Sunday they were horrible. I kept joking that I wanted to go into labor just so I wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. They just love Auntie Sues and puppy Morgan so much that they get so excited and then not getting enough sleep just put them over the top.
However, if Auntie Sues called and told me she was coming back this weekend I would be so joyous.
We love you Auntie Sues!
No comments:
Post a Comment