Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a little update

Garett- School got basically canceled this week, except for 2 hours on Thursday. The boys have been in Daddy Heaven. I have also been spoiled with him doing all the dishes and cooking breakfast everyday. However, now that the week is almost over he is starting to freak out about all the studying he should have been doing. Whatever, we had the best week!!!!

Rachel- I am not sleeping well. I can't breath right. I don't fit into any of my clothes. However, this pregnancy has not been soooooo bad. This is the first pregnancy that I have allowed myself to get excited about having a baby, so now I really want her here! At the same time I am really worried about Garett having to study and me losing my mind with a new baby. If we can get through March we can get through anything life throws at us.

Preston- He is even more excited then I am about this baby. "She is taking a long time to come out". He is not as excited about the snow anymore since it has stayed here for almost a week. He has become a hoarder (sp) and carries a backpack around full of random "special" stuff. It makes me a little worried and I really want to just dump the thing in the trash. He gets bored easily and I think he is totally ready for school.

Spencer- He is feeling and looking a lot better. He still gets random rashes everyday but the go away fast when we put on cream. He still loves the snow and will be sad to see it go since it has been the only thing he has eaten this last week. He is the worst at going to bed and comes into our room at least twice if not more times to tell us random thing. They are so funny that I can't get mad at him. He hates cleaning up toys but loves to dump them all out. He is my cuddlier and doesn't like that my big belly gets in the way. He is not excited about the baby and plans on being mean to her, but he did give up his hippo blanket to her so maybe there is hope for him and her.

Baby- She is by far the most active baby in the world. Don't believe me then just give me you hand for a minute. She still doesn't have a name, but we do have some that we like but don't like them a lot. I am in my 35th week and would be happy if she came out sometime in Feb.

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

35th week?!?!? WOW! That SOUNDS like she could come in Feb! I've been meaning to tell you for the PAST THREE WEEKS that your hair has looked fantastic at church and you really look great. Happy. etc. Not the huge, plumpy, I'm about to have a baby look. You actually still look chipper. :)