- Which artist/CD do you listen to when you don't feel like listening to the radio? I don't really care about the who's in the music department, so basically whatever is on is what I listen to.
- What is something that you think your spouse looks good in? (Try to keep it PG rated people(=) My husband is super hot in his uniform. His Dress blues are the best but I like the BDU's also.
- What is something you do to destress? Read a book, talk on the phone, get a pedicure
- If you had all the time and money in the world what hobby would you take up? Shopping!!
- Which genre of movie do you prefer, comedy, sci fi, drama, horror, chick flick? Comedy or a good chick flick
- What is your favorite candy? Reese's Easter Eggs. They are better then regular Reese's
- How many kids do you plan on having? 3, Which means I am all done!!
- What is something you try to avoid doing so you won't end up like your Mother? Keeping stuff. My mom and dad have so much stuff. They never throw anything away. I love to get rid of stuff, yet I still have soooooooo much stuff so I need to do a better job of it.
- What is one of your favorite quotes and why? It is actually a scripture. " The lame that have faith to leap shall leap". It gives me hope that I can do anything that I want to do.
- What is something people may not know about you?I am afraid of the dark! Which is the main reason we have an alarm system on our house. I wake up Garett at least once a month because I hear something and I want him to check it out.
- Do you have recurring dreams and what is one of them?I have a dream that my dad get taken by evil men and they make another one of him. The dubbed dad is awful and does really bad thing and we don't know that it really isn't dad. I have no idea what that means but I have had it like 3 or 4 times.
I am supposed to tag 7 people but really I don't want to put any pressure on anybody so if you are cool then you will do this but if you are not so cool then you won't.
4 comments:
Haha, I'm MAKING you huh? Thanks for doing that FOR ME! (: I enjoyed your answers. I didn't know you were afraid of the dark, but I should have known after you made me put that little knick knack by the door in our apt on the mission just to see if anyone had come in during the night or when we were out. Paranoid much? JK!
Oh and Eric agrees with you on the reeses eggs, he is totally hoarding them right now.
guess I'm not cool. But I like how you give stuff away.........alot.
The Easter Egg Reese's ARE better! I have eyed them every time I've gone shopping this month!!!
Post a Comment