Garett-Rachel-Preston-Spencer-Salta -Mallory and Vaughn
Way, way too cute!! I love the one with all three of them. :)
Oh my WORD, that picture of your boys with Mallory is DEMASIADO cute! And I mean mucho.I love that one of her awake with no shirt and her skinny little shoulders. Who did these pictures for you? Super cute!!!!!
adorable!!!!!! I want to hold her!
Soooo stinkin' cute! Give her kisses from me!
What a gorgeous sweet girl! You have such a cute family. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way, way too cute!! I love the one with all three of them. :)
Oh my WORD, that picture of your boys with Mallory is DEMASIADO cute! And I mean mucho.
I love that one of her awake with no shirt and her skinny little shoulders. Who did these pictures for you? Super cute!!!!!
adorable!!!!!! I want to hold her!
Soooo stinkin' cute! Give her kisses from me!
What a gorgeous sweet girl! You have such a cute family. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment