Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mallory's Blessing

Mallory's Blessing was kind of a last minute thing. I wanted her to be blessed while my daddy was still here. Thankfully, Lance and Family made the last minute trip plus add some of our friends from here and it was a nice blessing! Mallory was a week old. The whole family wore purple for her special day. My kids are so cute.

Three generation Picture. Now would be a great time to Thank my Mommy and Daddy for coming out here to help. My Mom will never know how valuable she was to me during her month long stay. I would never have made it. Thanks. The best part about my mom and dad coming out was that my boys got lots and lots of time with their grandparents. They didn't have to share them with any of their cousins, they are constantly talking about them and saying how much them miss them. They love silly grandpa and girl grandpa!!!
Preston has super sensitive eyes so the sun really bothers him. Spencer is just Spencer! This was the best picture I could get of them. So cute huh?
This is Lance's and my kids on Mallory's blessing day. Preston is mad that I had Xander hold his baby.

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

That picture of Spencer in his purple vest is soooooooo cute!

Stephanie said...

That picture is funny! Only Chiler and Xander are even remotely looking at the camera! : )