Mallory's first car ride. Don't you love the car seat, I got it from a friend of a friend. Love friends like those!

Mallory's first Bath

When we lived in Canada Auntie Sues bought Spencer this down comforter because he was always so cold (possibly because he slept in a closet). So when I started to get Mallory's room ready I wanted to do it as cheap as possible and more so I wanted to use some of the stuff I already have. Preston's room was Lime green, so I have all sorts of buckets and stuff. I had to have some purple in her room because anybody who knows me knows that it has been my favorite color since like birth. Anyways I had to make the hippos a little more girly.



2 comments:
You love friends like those? YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS GIVING YOUR STUFF TO EVERYONE!!!
And yes, that carseat is ADORABLE!!!!
I LOVE what you did with the pillow--so cute and clever.
Post a Comment