Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update

So we are almost all better. Spencer still has a runny nose but other than that he is totally back to being SPENCER. Mallory is finally starting to feel better, Thank goodness. It is so scary when they are sick and so little. We did take her to the ER last Sunday Morning because of fever hopefully she is not trying to get an early start on Spencer's totally ER visit record. Mallory still has a cough which is bad when we lay her down, so she is having a hard time sleeping. When she wakes up to feed in the middle of the night she takes forever to settle down after feeding and to stop coughing, so needless to say I am a little tired.
We still can't find the camera cord so I still can't upload pictures. Sorry.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you guys have all been sick! Do you blame it on us? It's so hard when babies are sick. At least Garett doesn't have to study anymore. That's a little bit more help, right?

Also, I have a book that I think you should read, "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks." It's really interesting and something you could talk to Garett about.