Sunday, July 11, 2010

Space Ship

My 4 year old slept in a pack and play all last week. I wish I would have gotten a picture, it was rather funny. We originally put it up in our room for our friends baby. Both the boys loved climbing in and playing. Then one day Preston announces that he was going to sleep in our room with us. No Way!! So I moved the pack and play to his room, right next to his bed.Every nap and at night he would climb into the pack and play and go to sleep. To him it wasn't a crib for babies, it was a space ship, a fort, a big boat.
He slept great in there but Garett thought it was a little weird so he took it down. Don't worry he wasn't depressed about it,he started putting chairs together to make a dog store where they sale dog treats.
Preston has the greatest imagination!!!