Sunday, July 18, 2010

Way to use your head!

Mallory has only rolled over once. I don't think she is going to do it again because she has found a new mode of transportation. Does the title give it away? She gets her knee under her an pushes herself forward on her head. I really am glad that she is developing and growing but really her head. She will never grow hair if she keeps rubbing it off!
Even with no hair, Mallory continues to be a joy. She loves her brothers and tolerates there roughness (we have truly discovered why they put a five point harness on baby swings). She laughs just like her dad, which tells you all how Garett's real laugh is like. When she cries she sounds like a little piggy. We went to the doctors for her 4 month appontiment and she weighs 14.6lbs. which is huge but still in the 50%. I forgot to ask about height. She had to get 2 shots and she was so unhappy about that. I am so excited to bring her to Az in a month and show her off.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your baby girl is so cute. It looks like you have a great time with her.