We celebrated Spencer's 3rd birthday. This is his "happy face" as we sing to him. I love Spencer, so far his 3rd year has been his best year.
Spencer's awesome birthday cake. I think his cake turned out great, it tasted great too. Notice the 30 candle. I couldn't find regular candles and this had a three in it so I thought it worked. the brown dirt area is a garden by the way.

Spencer's awesome birthday cake. I think his cake turned out great, it tasted great too. Notice the 30 candle. I couldn't find regular candles and this had a three in it so I thought it worked. the brown dirt area is a garden by the way.
We had a small graduation party for Preston's co-op preschool. Spencer spent half the year going(right after I had Mallory, the other moms felt sorry for me) to preschool with Preston so he graduated too.

These pictures are not really in order. This is a picture of my cute family today, all wearing our red, white and blue. I love the 4th of July. This nation is truly great!
Seriously, could she be any cuter. I made that bow this morning before church.
Mallory finally smiled at Garett. She won't look at him for the longest time. Then she won't smile at him, just stare at him like he was a freak. Now she loves him and they have a fun time laughing together. Except when he runs her head into the wall, oops.
I know this is a super bad picture but the boys took swim lessons this month. This is them with their teacher, Ms. Stephaine.
Don't let this picture trick you, Mallory is not a good car baby. This must be the only time she has ever smiled in her carsear.
For Father's Day I made G a grill cake. It was way cuter in person.
My pal Julie and kids met up with us in Raleigh at the Marble museum. Super fun place, we didn't even get to play with half of the stuff they have there. This is Preston and his best friend Caleb dressed up as firemen. I swear I did not tell Preston to do that face, but he looks like he could handle anything.
This is Morgan. She is Auntie Sues dogs. We watched her for 3 weeks and I am so glad that the boys didn't kill her. They loved her a little to much if you know what I mean.
Ever time we get together with Julie we take a picture of our girls. They are 3 weeks apart. Catalina loves to smile and laugh, and she has the best dimples. Mallory is still super cute even though she won't smile.
We went to a Dash game. It was a lot of fun, we can't wait to go again at the end of this month.

We went to this awesome park, however we really didn't get to enjoy it because it poured on us. Me and the boys are having a picnic waiting for the storm to pass. Which is never did.
Malli love to take baths.
Preston finished up playing soccer for the season and got a trophy. I think he only kicked the ball once, and that was when the coach force him to. He is so proud of this thing. He slept with it for a couple of weeks before I could convince him to put it on his shelf.
Garett family came into town for memorial day weekend. It was so much fun to have them here. The boys LOVE them, especially uncle Tom. This is Garett cousin Elizabeth.
This is Aunt Vikki. Mallory loved to snuggle with them all.


These pictures are not really in order. This is a picture of my cute family today, all wearing our red, white and blue. I love the 4th of July. This nation is truly great!
Seriously, could she be any cuter. I made that bow this morning before church.
Mallory finally smiled at Garett. She won't look at him for the longest time. Then she won't smile at him, just stare at him like he was a freak. Now she loves him and they have a fun time laughing together. Except when he runs her head into the wall, oops.
I know this is a super bad picture but the boys took swim lessons this month. This is them with their teacher, Ms. Stephaine.
Don't let this picture trick you, Mallory is not a good car baby. This must be the only time she has ever smiled in her carsear.
For Father's Day I made G a grill cake. It was way cuter in person.
My pal Julie and kids met up with us in Raleigh at the Marble museum. Super fun place, we didn't even get to play with half of the stuff they have there. This is Preston and his best friend Caleb dressed up as firemen. I swear I did not tell Preston to do that face, but he looks like he could handle anything.
This is Morgan. She is Auntie Sues dogs. We watched her for 3 weeks and I am so glad that the boys didn't kill her. They loved her a little to much if you know what I mean.
Ever time we get together with Julie we take a picture of our girls. They are 3 weeks apart. Catalina loves to smile and laugh, and she has the best dimples. Mallory is still super cute even though she won't smile.
We went to a Dash game. It was a lot of fun, we can't wait to go again at the end of this month.
We went to this awesome park, however we really didn't get to enjoy it because it poured on us. Me and the boys are having a picnic waiting for the storm to pass. Which is never did.
Malli love to take baths.
Preston finished up playing soccer for the season and got a trophy. I think he only kicked the ball once, and that was when the coach force him to. He is so proud of this thing. He slept with it for a couple of weeks before I could convince him to put it on his shelf.
Garett family came into town for memorial day weekend. It was so much fun to have them here. The boys LOVE them, especially uncle Tom. This is Garett cousin Elizabeth.
This is Aunt Vikki. Mallory loved to snuggle with them all.
2 comments:
I love your grill cake! What an awesome idea!
What a bunch of cuties!! I had no idea you were so creative either! We missing hanging with you guys.
Post a Comment