So why am I blogging about this, nobody cares about my feet. Well ever since Mallory was born I have had her in shoes or at least socks. I wouldn't let her leave the house unless she had either. I thought I was doing this because I am a good mom and don't want her feet to get cold, however sub-consciencely I couldn't let her naked feet be seen. So yesterday I gave her a little pedi and today at church she showed off her cute little piggies!

3 comments:
So cute! I love the painted toes. What a fun mother you are!
Painted toes on little girls are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just more cute on them.
and WHAT?!?! If you put shoes on your kids then you're a better mom? Oh crap.
I have to admit it her toes look a million times better than mine. Love, the posts below... too fun. Mallory is simply beautiful. If she turns out to be as sweet as your first two, you're life is made!
Post a Comment