Yes we are the world's worst parents. We took our infant who was really sick a week ago camping. Sometimes I wonder what on earth I am thinking when I do certain things. Never the less it was totally a blast and Mallory slept 7 hours something she hadn't done before and hasn't done since, so I think we should go camping every weekend. We went to stone mountain. Really nice camping grounds and nice hikes.
We let the boys play in the river. We didn't have shorts they could wear so they just went in their underwear and thought that was super weird since we are not allowed to show our underwear. After about 5 min. Spencer fell in and got his shirt and underwear all wet and wanted to change. Well I didn't have anymore underwear so he went commando which he preferred.



After Easter I buy a ton a peeps so we can roast them for smores. So good, I suggest that everybody try them.

This is what Mallory slept in. I like to call it the abominable snow baby.

If you read the sign it says use caution! "Fatalities have occurred here"

Mallory just loved chilling around the camp fire. Good times

I just love this baby!!!!!!!

Spencer the sausage. And yes he did fall out of this so many times we had to lower it. And when that didn't help we just took it down.

1 comment:
Peeps for s'mores?? I love it! I also love that sweet pic of Mallory sleeping in the camp chair. And I admire your bravery going camping with a newbie!
Post a Comment