Sunday, May 2, 2010

What can I say...

So I promised myself that when the baby came I wasn't going to stop doing fun things with the boys. However, I have figured out that I can either do fun things or I can have fun blogs but I can't do both. So until further notice I will be doing picture posts of all the fun things we are doing.

This is Mallory in her cute Sunday outfit. I love playing dress up with her. Again Thank you to Robyn who made all of her cute bows
My friends Julie and her boys came up this weekend. They truly are our best friends. One of the days we took the boys to the forest to play in the creek. They had a blast. However, a lady who was walking in the woods wanted to make sure I knew that cooperhead snakes live in those waters. Yikes! But we will totally be doing it again, it is just way to much fun (plus it sounds like another ER visit for Spencer)
Love this picture of Presto. I love his eyes. It is really too bad that Mallory is going to have brown eyes.
This is Julie's Baby Catalina who was born just three weeks before Mallory. She looks like she is double the size but really she is not. The Kimsey's just have big heads (physically, mentally and metaphorically ;-)
Earlier in the week, Julie and I met at the zoo, which is in between Ft. Bragg and our house. The boys had a blast and we stayed until they kicked us out.
Preston is old enough to play soccer. He is so cute. And since the boys are so close in age you can't get shin guards for one and not the other so here they are posing in there soccer gear.
Just a random picture. I just gave them haircuts the day before and took Spencer really short and I think he looks so cute.
Garett told the boys about having a lemonade stand, so they decided to open one up in our kitchen. They opened crystal light packets and poured them into any kind of container they could find, clean or dirty. I am not really sure what I was doing but I wasn't watching my boys that is for sure. My kitchen floor is still a little sticky!
All of my kiddos.
Mallory is finally smiling but it is not very often, so I had to post this picture even though Preston look so mad. He really wasn't.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I can't believe Mallory is going to have brown eyes! You thought for sure they were going to stay blue. She's way cute! Oh and so are the boys. : )

Kimsey Fam said...

We knew you loved us! I know the Lord sent us to each other - why else would everything we have be exactly the same? Thanks for being an awesome friend and inspriational - maybe I will blog tomorrow (don't count on it though).