Just wanted to get a couple pictures online. Will post some more soon from our recent trip to Toronto.

Catching a quick nap.

Say cheese!

Bath time.

Crape Myrtle trees really are not for climbing...but don't tell them that.

Ready for a morning at the playground.
4 comments:
love the playground picture and the one of you and Mallory. How fun to have your girl!
I love those boys shirts! I'll have to find some great ones like that for Denzil. I hope you had fun in Toronto! Maybe next time you decide to drive up there I'll tag along, one of my mission buddies lives up there.
Your little men. I love it!
Wow, what great pictures of the Ladies Man and Chick Magnet, bring them by our house! My boys would love to play. We just got settled in here and I am catching up on blogs, wow have the kids grown, I can really see the difference and I enjoy being able to see them grow up through your great blog.
You look beautiful as ever Rachel. We hope to be able to see you soon. I think we are going to Fayetteville in Sep for a baby shower, and we are planning on going to the outer banks this Sat.
Post a Comment