This is Garett again from Russia....see post below for more explanation.
Notice how small the pockets are in comparrision to the pool ball in Russian Billiards. Very difficult to play as you can imagine.
So, I don't think I have ever had a more "Russian" evening then this in my life. First off, we spent the entire day in Moscow, seeing everything. Then we came back out to the most spectacular dacha (cottage) in the countryside that I have ever seen. They have a Russian Sauna in the basement. After eating roast chicken, russian blackbread, fresh watermelon, russian salad, etc. We escaped down to the sauna, then we would get out rinse in cool water, wrap ourselves in towels and play russian billiards in our towels. When we cooled off, we would pause the game and go back into the sauna again and repeat. It was awesome!
"I follow the Moskva Down to Gorky Park, listening to the wind of change. An August summer night, Soldiers passing by listening to the wind of change" - Scorpions, Wind of Change. Well, This is Gorky Park. A large park in Moscow on the Moscow River that has all kinds of fair like activities including some "Amerikanskii Gorki" which are roller coaster. How awesome was that!
There are a lot of things that Russians eat "for health," I guess that is no different from us. This is straight up pollen balls collected by bees. In fact there is a dried out bee in this pollen. Anyway, fill a teaspoon with the dry pollen, eat it in the morning and wash it down with water for more "energy." Yummy, just dont eat the bee!
2 comments:
How fun! Yea, I bet THOSE pool games last FOREVER with pockets/ball ratio like that!
And.........that roller coaster looks a little scary/rickety to me.
umm, yeah, that looks like one sweeeeet dacha! jealousy!!
Post a Comment