Spencer has always had troubles sleeping. It is super annoying! His
latest problem is that he talks in his sleep. Actually he screams in his sleep, waking him up just enough to scream out to us but not enough to stay awake until we get to him. However, if you don't go in and lay him back down he will continue to scream for you ever 5 min. We don't know how to fix this problem.
Then next problem is that he is waking up at 6 am. No matter that he is going to bed late. He is still waking up early. I remember that Preston did this same thing when he was this age. He out grew it and so I am hoping Spence will too.
If any of you have advice, we would love to hear it!
2 comments:
Carson did that for a short while. At times I could tell it was night terrors. We were adviced to give him melatonin for kids or calms forte for kids, so that he would get a restful sleep. Carson was fine for a great while, but now he can't fall a sleep and he wants to. It takes him hours right now to fall a sleep. Once he is out he is outh though. Nick is a wanderer and comes into bed with us, I should move him back to his, but I don't because I like to cuddle. It is always something with each age and stage huh. Now Carson is turning 7 and can dress himself, make a sandwich on his own...I step back in amazement all the time about how fast time goes. The boys just started school again, when it ends we move again. I hope all is well. I need to update my blog again.
I wish I had advice, Dax does the same thing. For a while it was 5:30am. I thought I was going to hurt someone. : ) The twins did it too, I think it's something they grow out of. But if you get any good advice, send it my way.
Post a Comment