When we got back from AZ we knew we didn't want to travel for a long time but knowing we had to go to Canada that wasn't an option. Once we got back from Canada we swore not to travel for many months. That next week we went Camping at a place that was 3 hours away. Then just for the fun of it we headed up to DC for the weekend. Truly it is a illness, we just can't stop. So next week my friend Verna is coming into town and we are going to the coast, just the girls. Then I think we can finally say that we are done traveling for awhile. However, our friend is graduating down at Ft. Bragg at the end of this month..............We need to go to TA (Traveler
Anonymous).
I know I need to post pictures of all the traveling but I am not home enough to do that!
3 comments:
Yes, indeed you DO have an illness. And I was supposed to see you on Sunday to tell you may self-esteem is lacking and needs more blonde. :)
Don't go to TA, just come visit again. : )
YOu guys need a motor home. But anytime you are near Cinci come stay with us. It was alot of fun.
Post a Comment