You have a hard time getting out of bed so you roll to your side, do a shuffle, deep breaths and then with a little luck you are out.
If anything falls on the floor it is either going to stay there or else you are going to pick it up with your feet. There is a grape on the floor downstairs right now that rolled under table and can't be reached with my toes.
The laundry is not folded as nice as normal, however with appendix it is not folded at all because I can't bend down to get it out or in to washer/dryer.
My kids are getting away with so much cause lets face it I am not really going to get up and put them in time out.
I refuse to let any kind of pressure touch my belly, so just like when prego all of my pants are sitting below gut. It is a prefect picture of white trash momma!!
Lastly, I can only sleep on my back which I HATE!
2 comments:
Only it's, like a thousand times more painful than being 8.5 months pregnant. Ohhhh I feel your pain! Call me about tomorrow. I can take the boys anytime.
Rachel, I'm so sorry! I can't believe your luck. But I'm excited that you're pregnant- that is fantastic news and I hope everything is just fine there. Just call your RS President. (little inside joke here:)
Post a Comment