I bet you didn't know that 5 is the new teenager. Preston now has a desire to learn to read because "I will soon learn to drive and then I can go to the store for you, but I won't be able to read the list of stuff to buy". We really do love this boy and can't believe that it has already been 5 years. Happy Birthday Preston
Preston's favorite food is Spaghetti but he will tell you it is bagels-which is funny cause we hardly ever have bagels. His favorite color is orange. He loves the song, "Joy to the World" and we sing it almost nightly. He wants to be a machine maker when he grows up. I think he is going to be a writer because he is always telling "stories", which is another way of saying make believe. He and Spencer pretend that they are super heroes, his super hero name is "P Lighting". He goes to Preschool 5 days a week and is loving it. His teacher tells me all the time how wonderful he is and how helps out the other kids in his class. All I hear about school is how the girls chased him or how he chased the girls. I fear his teenage years! Preschool has taught him a few bad habits, like spitting and acting like a crazed animal but we try to tame those actions. He is still the best brother. Spencer doesn't like to do anything really, but lately it has been chores so Preston does them for him. Tells Spencer to have a free day. He is still in love with Mallory and wants to enter her into a baby contest because she "is sooo cute!" He loves reading the scriptures and can't wait until he can get his own set. Basically he is an almost perfect kiddo (except for when he is not!)
PS I don't know why my font changes half way. Just go with it!
2 comments:
So studly. Happy Birthday Preston!
I love how eager he is to help you with the shopping. That made me smile. :)
Post a Comment