
At the church Christmas party, two cute Shepherds. At the last minute Spencer decided to be a sheep.

The boys had a school Christmas Program. They were in an angel choir. Check out there stylish bow ties!

Love this picture of Spencer. He was so proud of himself.

We went to Canada for Christmas. When we arrived Aunt Vicki and Cousin Elizabeth were there. The boys really love Aunt Vicki (just like Garett did when he was their age).

We went to the Rainforest Cafe to celebrate(the first time) Preston Birthday party.

Everybody in there Christmas PJ's. You can't tell but they have moose(s) on them. I love that we all are matching. So much fun!

Mallory got the boys old baby toys. Look how happy she is, she doesn't even know that Santa recycled them.

Auntie Sues got the boys RipRazor bikes. I was trying to teach them how to make them do a 360 but I just didn't have enough leg room.

Auntie Sues also got the kids these awesome Moose hats. Garett is borrowing one because it was freezing outside, but notice the lack of snow.

Mallory loves to be naked, good thing that the floors are heated.

Christmas outfits!
During the month they wore these outfits at least 5 times, each time I tried to get a picture and each time it didn't work out. This is the best that I could get.

The second time we celebrated Preston's Birthday(we celebrated the next day and we still have to celebrate it at school). If frosting had turned out a little more red then this cake would really have looked like a pizza!

Mallory's first time being in the snow. She saw it in Minnesota. I would say that she is indifferent to it. Oh and this picture was taken in West Virgina. Because Canada never got any snow when we were there. I know, hard to believe, but true. So we stopped in West Virgina so that we could use the new sled that we got.

Spencer after a ride on the sled. He loved it and just kept going down the hill, never getting tired of it. I love snow gear and am so happy that we have it, it makes snow so much fun.

Spencer is now a big boy and goes to Primary at church. When we asked him if he liked it he said, "No they switched me to the boring class". It is tough to go from toys and snacks to sitting still in chairs and lessons.

Oh and what was the biggest thing that happened during this month. Yep, Mallory took 4 steps on Christmas day. Out of nowhere she stands up and walks. She is very cautious and has only done it a few more times since, but it won't be long now. I am not really happy about this.
2 comments:
Cute pictures, everyone has gotten so big.
How fun! I loved seeing your update of Christmas time!
Post a Comment