Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Resolutions

The difference between a goal and a dream is the written word.
-Gene Donohue ...

So here I go, I am writing my new year's resolutions down and I am posting them so that I can be held accountable for them.

1. Take Salta for a walk everyday(Garett or I)
2. Make me and my family eat 5 fruits and or Vegetables a day.
3. Finish my YW PP by the end of March.
4. Have 52 Family Home Evenings
5. Learn to sew a quilt and make one.

I have had to amend the first goal already. There is no need to walk her when it is less then 35 degrees outside or when there snow on the ground. I don't like to freeze and Salta doesn't like to walk in the cold and ice, in fact she has hid from us a few times.

So far so good! Wish me luck the rest of the year!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Now you weren't specific on the 52 FHE things.......because I don't want you doing them every day of the week for the last 4 weeks of the year, you hear me? ;)
And you keep your PP tallies up to date.......did you get my email about playgroup pillowcasing for your GW?
Oh, and I have to admit, I was craving that candy cane cocoa for the next two days........I guess you're right. (I HATE admitting that) It has the most perfect subtle taste. I love it.
Oh, and it looks like you have one of the coolest VTers assigned to you know.......actually probably THE coolest now. So I'll call you sometime and make an appt. to come on over. I bet you can't wait.

w and w said...

LOVE THIS! And I love the PP goal. How awesome is that?