Sunday, October 23, 2011

MomVacation2011

Every other year my college roomy and I go on a MomVacation. We have only been on three so far but they have been a blast and I am already looking forward to the next one. This year we headed to Mrytle.            
 Verna and I on our first night there!
 Before we left we went to the movie store and rented a bunch of chick flicks. But our hotel room didn't have a DVD player. For some reason I grab out portable one at the last minute. So this is how we watched our girly movies. It made them even funnier.
 Part of the MomVacation is doing something silly/dangerous/or super fun. This year we did something that covered ALL three. Yep, you may think that Segways where just for Mall Cops but we made them SEXY! Really we did. Verna has a video of me doing a dance routine on mine. SEXY I tell you.

The park where we did our little Segway adventure had Alligators. I could have been eaten. I kid you not they just let them run around. No signs or warnings just huge Alligators 5 ft from the side walk ready to bit my leg off. Just for your information Alligators can run about 15 miles per hour and the Segways only go to 12 miles per hour. Yeah it was just a little bit dangerous. 

 Here we are all rested from our "we don't have kids" nap and ready to go out to dinner. Not just any old dinner though........
 We went to the new Dolly Parton Pirates Voyage!! You all should be Jealous! It was actually a pretty cool show. My kids would have loved it. They did all these really cool tricks into the water or on ropes. There were mermaids, and sword fights and animal tricks. They served us just like we were pirates. It was a great adventure.
Verna is the bestest in the westest. I love her guts and can't wait to do it again in another 2 years.
Pickles or Wiener:)

No comments: