Last month I made a bet with a few friends of my. It was who could keep themselves hydrated the best, sort of. I love water and I love to drink water so I knew right from the start that I was going to conquer them. However, once we got started I was surprised at how well they did, especially Erin. I actually got a little nervous that I would have to be cleaning their bathrooms (Melissa has 6 kids....gross). Here they are cleaning MY bathrooms right before my in-laws come. Love it. 

Somehow poor Erin got stuck with the kids bathroom. She really did smile the whole time. Maybe it was the chemicals.
Melissa was so grossed out that she opened our window. I don't think I have ever opened that window.
They both came together to do our tiny downstairs bathroom. Ahh, I love the smell of bleach on other peoples hands. Can't wait for the next bet!!


1 comment:
I like that bet! I'm thinking of how I can use it.
Post a Comment