Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mountain Grandma and pa visit

Grandma and Grandpa Jackson came to visit. We were all super excited for the to come and planned lost of fun activities. First stop was to see the Moravian Cookie Factory.

                                                    Then we went to the pumpkin patch.
                             I have the cutest kids in the whole world. I just love them so much!!
 All the kiddos with Grandpa. I know you can't tell but he is 6'5 so I am sure it wasn't easy to get into this wagon.

 We then headed up north to enjoy some fall colors and go on the Virginia Creeper Trail. Everybody said we missed peak colors but I don't know what they were talking about. It was amazing as always. We hope to do it again in the spring.
 The playground it always the first stop. 
 Our 2nd climber in the family. She has no fear. 
 All 3 monkeys
 Family picture. We have a picture at this same spot all 3 times we have gone.
 Look how much they love each other....when they are asleep.
 Back home again to carve the pumpkin. Grandpa showed off his mad skills as the boys would say.
 It's a vampire. (sorry it is sideways)
This is what Mallory looked like after she got done coloring her pumpkin. Masterpiece!
We sure did love the visit and can't wait for many more!!We love you both!

No comments: