When I redecorated our master bedroom we put our old bed in the boys room and put their beds in the attic until we move this summer. Needless to say they love sharing a bed.

Look at the cute witches I made for Spencer's Halloween party.
Mallory and John (the perfect kid that I nanny!) enjoying Spencer's party.
I often forget that he is still such a little boy. He just acts so big sometimes. But look how little he is.
Miss Lori feeding Mallory treats.
Preston dressed up as "Shaggy". He has his Scooby Snacks
The whole Scooby gang!
Garett is the best Fred, right?
Everything was going great until Spencer got a little to much sugar in him and ended up running into the van door. It was deep enough that it required stitches. So Garett grabbed some supplies and our friend grabbed some supplies and the two of them fixed Spence's head. On their kitchen table. Love having easy access to doctors.
During the procedure! Thank you so much Jordan.
Oh what's that you say....You want to see Fred again. Yes, we did bleach out his hair. Yes, he is wearing a Ascot. Yes, he is the coolest guy in the world. He looks good as a blond huh?










4 comments:
Super cute family. Miss you guys. Hope Dave street is well.
I never saw Salta as the mystery machine, so funny.
Oh, and like "I" said on facebook, you all had the best costumes. ;) oh wait, I DIDN'T say that.
Great blog Rachel! Keep up the good work super mom...you are looking beautiful as ever.
Garrett looks hilarious! I cannot believe that you bleached out his hair for a Halloween costume! Be sure to post another pic of him in about a month when it's growing out and looks REALLY cool. :)
The costumes were awesome!
Poor Spencer. :(
Post a Comment