My sister and her family came to visit. We were super excited to have our first visitors, even if I was a little overwhelmed having just moved in and being prego. I still loved every minute. She has 4 boys. I didn't take a ton of pictures while she was here. Not sure why but here are the few we did take.
Kristi and I took the younger kids to sea world while the teenagers went to six flags. It was really hot but they did pretty good. Above is them at the first show of the day. See all the smiles.This is a show we went to right during the middle of the day. A little tired and a little hot.
Above and below are them at the last show. It was so hot and also 830 at night.
We also celebrated the 4th of July while they were here. I love our new neighborhood, they have this cute bike parade and then a lunch at the pool. We get our money's worth out of our HOA.
Mallory only made it halfway thur the parade before she fell asleep. I am not really sure how she did this but she was completely out.
My sister's family introduced us to the Horse races. It was so much fun. They have family nights. They had horse rides, face painting and 50 cents hotdogs and drinks. We had so much fun.
We have some natural caverns not to far from our house. I didn't go- I stayed home with Mallory but the boys had a blast and can't wait to do it again.
One of the last nights they were here the adults went on a date and left my teenage nephew home to babysit. When we got home he was totally asleep with his head on Mallory's lap and she was playing with his hair. The good news was that his head was pinning Mallory down so she couldn't get into trouble.
Thank you Bigelow's for coming to visit. We loved it and we love you all!!!











2 comments:
Oh man that picture of Mallory sleeping during the parade is hilarious! That girl is so funny. You never answered my text...
Mallory is awesome! Denzil talks about her a lot. We watched Sleeping Beauty in honor of her and he had me sing "I Love You" before he went to bed last night too. I hope baby decides to come on Sunday...the greatest day of the year!
Post a Comment