Sunday, July 1, 2012

Graduation

Graduation was a whirlwind of activities. I am so proud of my man. He worked hard, sacrificed much and learned tons. If asked if I would ever do Medical School again, the answer would be NO! It was hard and even though we grew a lot and made some really great friends, I would not want to do it again. I love you Doctor Jackson!                                                   
               Award Banquet

                He is so cute in Uniform! This is right after he was commissioned back into the army as a Doctor. It was by far my favorite part of the graduation weekend. The candidates got a standing ovation that lasted for a long time. Made me proud to be an American.
                       Mallory with her betrothed, Denzil.
                        They are so proud of their Daddy
 If I wasn't so large and prego this would be the best family picture we have had in years.
                        This is how fun the ceremonies were!
                    Garett with his good buddy, Kris Foote.
 Auntie Sues as always our best supporter, Thank You for always being there for us. We love you

Congrats Garett!!

Another Gradutation and according to Spencer a "better and more fun one". I have to agree. Spencer graduated from Preschool. We will miss everyone at Pinegrove and everything. Anybody still in Winston Salem I highly recommend this place. The staff and teachers are amazing. Our favorites are Miss Donna (Spencer's teacher) and Miss Lori (director, and Mallory's all time favorite person)




            We are proud of you Spencer!

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Darn blogs don't have a "dislike" button when I need it. What the HECK is this about "Mallory's all time favorite person"?!?!!? What about ME?!?!? or Iris?!?!!? ;)
And you sure WOULD do med school again silly, because it will most likely be a lot easier then and anesth. residency. bwhahaha. However this time you have a pool, and bigger house.......hmm, then again it might be better.

ericksonzone said...

Congratulations on the graduation! What a long road that is finally over. Your family is so cute. I enjoy the pics of Mallory with the boys. That's exciting that you're expecting again. I hope you're feeling better this time around.

DonnaB said...

I miss you guys so much!