Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spencer's 5

May 22nd Spencer turned 5. Yup right in the middle of moving and graduation. Being the amazing mom that I am I still found a way to make his birthday great!!
Normally we have cake for breakfast (OUR FAVORITE TRADITION) but he let us get away with donuts.
Auntie Sues was in town for graduation and her birthday was on the 16th so we sang to her too
Getting ready to live in the wild west.
I borrowed my friends snow cone machine and provided snow cones for Spencer's class. (Thank you Melissa)
He was so excited to open presents that he couldn't even make all the way into the house
Spencer is a super special kid. He has grown up and changed so much. He is the first to share with friends and family ( except for Mallory who he loves to torment). His favorite food is shrimp tacos and steak. He loves to swim and ride his rip razor. He is excited to start school but I am a little nervous since he still requires a lot of attention. He LOVES to snuggle. He has become a boy who like to sleep in and like to see how long he can sleep, I love that. If only he could teach Preston and Mallory that.  He speaks with a Boston accent, which we are not really sure where that comes from but he is having a really hard time correcting it. We really do love our Spencer!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We love Spencer too! Donuts are just as good as a piece of cake for breakfast and by the picture it looks like he got a whole lot more than just 1 donut. How is Gladamere liking TX? I hope your next post will be of the little one's welcome to the world. Miss you guys.

DonnaB said...

I miss my morning hugs! :)