Sunday, September 7, 2008

Banananananas!

Spencer loves Bananas. He eats like 3 a day and would eat more if I let him. He know right where we keep them so he goes over to the counter, signs banana and waits for you to give him one. If you are not fast enough he becomes vocal while signing, he says bananananana or something along those lines.
Since Preston is totally potty trained I don't use "Potty candy" bribes anymore. Spencer really misses the celebrating and the Candy so he has decided that he will start potty training himself. Seriously, he goes and gets big boy underwear and demands me to put them on. He wants to sit on the toilet a few times a day, whenever it is time for some more Candy. He usually goes. I am glad that he is on his way to being ready but I don't think I am ready to train him, mostly because I know that he isn't really ready he just likes the idea and wants to be like Preston.

2 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

How cute! I don't blame the kid. It sounds like a great way to get candy! :)

Emily Evans said...

Amazing! I'm getting all the tips I can from you. You've got some smart kiddos!