This is Spencer getting into trouble. Notice that you don't see much guilt in his face.
Garett had been craving some Guacamole but the avocados in the east are horrible. We finally found some good ones so I made a bunch for Garett but Spencer ended up eating most of it. For a long time he was just using the same chip to shovel it in but after a while he decided that wasn't working good enough so he used the spoon instead.
Garett got his "Doctor toys". The boys love listening to daddy's heart. This is Preston listen to baby lion's heart. So cute huh?
They take such good pictures. I love them so much!
Ok, so this picture has a long explanation with it. Garett served his mission in Russia, while serving he wrote and told me how much Russians love mushrooms and how they would get so excited if they found wild ones. He just really thought it was funny. Well when we first moved to NC we had a mushroom ring (fairy ring) in our backyard. Garett got so excited and ran out to pick them, thinking I would actually let him eat them. So I make fun of him all the time because he loves wild mushrooms just as much as the Russian people (although he has yet to eat any that he has found). These mushrooms are in our front yard. The boys thought they were cool but they weren't as excited as Garett.
No comments:
Post a Comment