When medical school first started the rule was we couldn't have any visitors until Anatomy was finished. However, I broke that rule last week when I invited my friend Julie up to stay. Her husband was going into the field and she would have been all alone and I am bascially all alone all the time anyways. Our house was full with four little boys all running around crazy so Garett spent a lot of extra time at the library (which he needed to do anyways).
While she was here we went to the zoo. NC has a great zoo. It doesn't have a ton of animals but has a ton of space for each animal they do have. It was perfect weather and we had a blast. The bad part was that my camera decided to take a break and stopped working, Julie took a ton and should be sending me some, so I will post some then.
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
1 comment:
Hi Rachel! I'm went private and changed the name of my blog and I don't know if I have your email address. Send me a message to shanbeck12@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Take Care!
Post a Comment