Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures continued...


Please refer to the blog Banananas. This is Spencer crying becasue he can't reach the bananas all by himself and I was busy doing something at the time. He is very serious about his bananas.

This is Preston's first day of Preschool. He is not actually in Preschool but a co-op of parents from church are doing a preschool. This day was so emotional for me. I have no idea how I am going to make it when he actually goes to a real preschool or worse, kindergarden. He is so big.

Last Friday we got together with some of our Med. School friends and just hung out at the park "post-exam". The guys got a football game going and Preston was the MVP. He caught on to the idea of the game pretty fast. After they were done playing Preston quickly said "lets do it again guys". Did I mention how big he is.

This is Preston using his linemen to run in for a touch down. Soooooo Big.

Spencer didn't want his picture taken this Sunday so he ran into the office and shut the door. This is him making sure I put the camera away before he came back out. What a goof.
Just as a side note, he is really into shutting doors. Which is fine at our house because none of them lock on their own. However, we where at church on Sunday and he was playing in this hallway that leads into an office (Stake President). I was sitting right outstide the door, I knew there was nothing he could hurt in the hallway so I let him play. Then I heard the door shut, I jumped up to check on him and found out that the door locks itself. It didn't take very long to find somebody with a key, but we did have to ask a lot of people and interupt a class or two. When we got the door open he was just playing and actually was mad that the door opened. What a goof.

4 comments:

Kimsey Fam said...

I love your boys. Too bad we don't live down the street anymore. Our outings are great. I think yesterday was the first day in weeks that Caleb didn't ask to play with Preston - he still talked about him but didn't ask to go to his house. I love our kids.

davidandsuzi said...

Preston was quite the MVP. I saw David try to take him down a few times but that kid was way too fast for him. Maybe next time! :)

Stephanie said...

They are so cute. I was all emotional the first day I dropped the boys off at Preschool. But luckily we have another at home to comfort us. It's going to be the last one that's going to be the hardest. Dax also loves shutting doors. I never thought about the self locking doors at church. But that's something for me to look out for. : )

Holly and Derek said...

I love the picture of Spencer hiding because he didin't want his picture taken!!! Classic!