Monday, September 1, 2008

No Pictures

Garett got a new desk. He said he can't study at home unless he had a good place to study. I quickly went out and got him a desk. I love when he is home. However, because he needs all the room in the world to study he took down our computer and has decided that we use our laptops instead, makes senses, except my labtop is not working right (what you get when you only pay $200) so we sent it in to be repaired. So that is why I haven't been posting and why I don't have any pictures up.
But....
Today my labtop is here and working so no excuses. I just have to remember how to use it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My camera has been in the van for a few weeks now and I'm too lazy to go get it when a good picture comes up. So it's been a really long time since I've posted any pictures on my blog. At least YOU have a good excuse.