I don't know how much Preston understands about Christmas but I was really proud of him when he asked me if we were going to make a cake for Christ birthday and eat it for breakfast which is one of our families traditions.
We wanted the boys to have something to open on Christmas so we did stocking which includes a box of their favorite kind of cereal. Since they never have cereal, especially not sugar cereal, I guessed which one was their favorite.
This was Spencer's favorite present, the box that the big wheels that my dad bought came in.
On the 28th Preston turned 3 years old. Here he is enjoying his birthday breakfast cake. Later that day some of his cousin came over and celebrated with him which meant he got another cake! It was a great day for him.



1 comment:
Ok, sorry to comment on everything but I LOVE you give your kids cereal for Christmas!!! We never got sugar cereal growing up and each Christmas we would get a box. I STILL remember always wanting the Captain Crunch the the Christmas colored berries! But enough of me....whoever got the Cookie Crisp, SCORED
Post a Comment