Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last stop Phoenix

The last part of the trip we ended up in Phoenix, just in time to get the flu. It was horrible, high fevers, runny noses and no sleep. I had the week filled with seeing my friends and doing fun stuff but it all got cancelled or postponed. So the last day of our trip I ran all over Phoenix trying to see all of my friends and finish my sisters hair.

On Saturday the 3rd we had a little Mommy/ Daughter day. We ran/walked a 5k, then had Pedicures and of course ate. I love my mommy very much and I am super proud of her for walking the whole 5k. I knew you could do it. From open heart surgery to 5k in a year, you are awesome. (Sorry no picture).
While I spent time with my mommy and sisters, Garett went back down to Tucson and did the same. They went to the zoo and fed the animals. Below is Grandma Jane and Spencer.
My friend Annell turned 30 last November, but I wasn't there to celebrate with her so I made her re-live the whole thing again. She is NOW 30. Happy Birthday Verna-love your buns!!!!!!


The boys really love Candy canes and these were the biggest they had ever seen. The other picture is us hiking some mountain in Phoenix on New Years Day. It is unreal how pretty it is there, hehehe. Actually it was really nice.

This is where Spencer slept-ok not really because when we shut the door he screamed and it echoed, jk again sortof.

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

Does the candycane taste like candy?!?!
Oh, and I like your new place for Time Out....it just looks like Spencer is enjoying it a little too much.