This is Preston making a snow Angel. Notice the perfect snowball in his Hand. Grandpa Jackson was a professional snowball maker, must be cause he grew up in Ohio and not AZ.
A little snow man built almost entirely by Presto
We went to a lake that had a really nice path to walk around, it also had a billion ducks who love to be feed. Grandma and pa bought a whole loaf of bread that we feed to them. Look at how cute Garett and I are.
I love this picture. This is Grandma and pa trying to get the boys to smile for the picture yet forgetting that they needed to look themselves.
The Ducks- a few of them!





1 comment:
I seriously think that's the best snowball I've EVER seen!!!
Your pictures are so weird from snow to sun and back again. You would have to pack every season of clothing!!!
Post a Comment