I forget how big Preston is getting. So I haven't thought about him getting close to giving up naps. However, he has been having a problem sleeping lately and Garett and I agree it may have something to do with him still taking 2-3 hour naps. I think I started crying when G suggested that we stop giving naps.
After much thought I decided that I would simply keep him up longer and try making him take shorter naps. This means that Spencer goes to bed first, leaving Preston and I some time to work on our ABC's or 123's. Which is what I used to do with him before him and Spencer took naps at the same time.
Luckily for me I still get about an hour of freedom. I usually use this time to read or rest or just sit and stare at the wall, basically whatever I want to do.
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
3 comments:
Gone are the days of free time when those blessed naps end. At first it's a pain, but it gets better. Sure miss you! How'd that guac turn out?
Wyatt only naps for about an hour to an hour and a half. Goes to bed at 8:30 and gets up at 6. Kind of crappy. Just think, someday they'll be in school and you can nap all day....ok maybe half a day.
The problem with you "just staring at the wall" is that you decide to paint them......then you have LESS time to do the normal stuff. :)
Post a Comment