Thursday, October 13, 2011

When Garett left for the month of August I decided I would totally re-decorate our bedroom. I don't have the best picture or the before and after. I thought I took plenty but not really. Also if I don't post this now I never will. Maybe I will take more pictures and update later.

             Funny I don't have an after shot of this desk.                           Here is an after shot of one corner.
                                                                                                      The color is awesome but you can't  tell                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


                                              Isn't my bed awesome. I am so proud of it.
                                            I love this wall. My hubby is so stinkin cute!!!
So the main question is....Did he love the re-make? Um, he thought it was nice. What a boy.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks awesome! Looks like a BIG project.

Jamie said...

I LOVE the yellow bed SO MUCH!!! Such a nice pop against the blues.

Page said...

You did so great! I love the bed!!