Preston loves playing Cowboy. His favorite horse is Garett. He takes really good care of him, feeds him apples and gives him water but never really lets him rest. Needless to say Garett's knees have toughen up a little.
Yesterday Preston made me laugh so hard. A little while after Garett left for school, Preston asked where daddy was(he asks everyday even though he knows the answer). I told him he was at school. Later that afternoon Preston put on his Cowboy hat and boots so I asked him where is horse was, refering to the stick horse that was at his feet. He just looked at me as if I asked a stupid question and said,"he is at school".
PS
My computer broke again and is getting fixed again so I still don't have pictures!!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
1 comment:
Hi Rachel!! Your blog is great! We sure miss you guys! Sounds like you're having a blast with those two sweet boysies! And Salta! Is she going to have any puppies soon? My kids wanted to know... you know they want one! Well, Keep it up! We love seeing the photos and hearing the antics!
Post a Comment