Today was Spencer's first day in Nursery at church (normally you have to be 18 months). Why did he get to go early, well Garett and I have new callings (Garett-High Priest group leader, Rachel-Relief Society Secretary) both of us are busy during the 3rd hour of church. When the bishop called me I told him this would be a problem, I didn't need to explain why since Spencer was with us at the time (he was actually climbing under the sink in the kitchen at church, who lets their kids do that anyway!). Bishop said that he would talk to the nursery leaders and see if we could get Spencer in there a little early. Yeah!! He did a really good job, only got cranky at the end, which is when he is so tired. I have big plans for Garett and I to hold hands during Sunday School next week, true heavenly bliss!
For those of you who don't know, Preston also got to go to nursery early too. My good friend was the leader and took him for me. I truly am lucky!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
2 comments:
First day in nursery is always the best! Last Sunday was the first time during Sunday School that Lance and I had no kids. It was great.
Dang, I can't wait for that day. Eric and I don't get to go to Sunday School together because I teach gospel principles but at least I can teach without a little one chasing a ball around the room. Ugh.
Post a Comment