Preston and Spencer have both adjusted well to our new house and everything that goes with that, including "don't bug daddy he is studying". However, they enjoyed Canada and Auntie Sues more then I thought. Almost everyday now Preston will out of now where say "I miss Auntie Sues" or "I want to see the Dinosaurs at Auntie Sues" or "why can't we walk to the store like when we were at Auntie Sues". He also has started talking about when the snow will get here, I don't have the heart to tell him that winter will be a little bit different this year.
I also miss Canada and Auntie Sues. I miss taking long, very hot showers in Sues really cool bathroom. I miss Canada street meat. I miss Auntie Sues, but mostly I miss having a cleaning lady. I remember how much I hate moping floors!!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
1 comment:
I feel for you, I know it's so hard to move away from family. My kids and I miss people in Utah too.
Post a Comment