Monday, October 20, 2008

umm.....

"Spencer where did you put your milk?"
"Ummmmmm, here it is"
"Spencer do you want some cheese?"
"Ummmmmm, no"
"Spencer where is you nose?"
"Ummmmmm......"
This is something new and I think it is so cute. He does it with everything and the best part is his face scrunches up into a really good thinking face. He is going to make me cry the most but he will also make me laugh the most too.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The twins say, "Let me think about it....ummm...no." But they are doing it like Lance does it. I bet Spencer's is innocent and cute. I can't wait to see you guys next month. It feels like FOREVER!!!

Liz Hall said...

Umm, my brother says that all the time too, I think it gives them time to think of their answer.

davidandsuzi said...

He is so cute...even if he makes you want to cry a lot of the time. :)