I've been meaning to post this for awhile but never got around to it, until now.
Last week we were driving home from the airport after our trip to Phoenix and Preston was singing and just making some noise. I started to listen to what he was saying so that I could see if he was actually sing a real song. This is what he said:
"Dancing Girls, Dancing Girls, wooooohooooooo!"
During the last part he pumped his hand up and down.
I am a little nervous because I have no idea where he got this from and why he was so excited about it.
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
4 comments:
Hey Jackson, have you been letting him listen to the Russian pop you brought home? You remember the Voronezh reinok and "Malenki Devushkie", right? Maybe that's where he got it . . . :)
(P.S. to everyone that may not know Jackson under the circumstances I did, he's the LAST person that would have dabbled in that crazy Russian pop . . . unless he changed his ways in Kaluga with Moore . . .)
Well I am just glad that this post is not another announcement of another ER (or ED visit as they call it)! I am glad that the beating has ceased for a couple of weeks!
Oh I love it! woowoo!
Wooo hoo Preston!
You are right; Carson needs to learn all the animal signs!! I don't think I told you... I tried to burn the DVD of yours I have, and it turns out my computer can't do that, it can only burn CDs. So I'll just have to trade it back to you for the farm/zoo one. But all the lessons worked for me, so hopefully they will when I give it back to you.
Post a Comment